Printer Operator - 3rd Shift
$500 SIGN ON BONUS
NCP Solutions is a leading provider of best-in-class integrated payment solutions, marketing services, retail products, high-value transactional print and electronic documentation, and security solutions. The 45-year-old company serves multiple industries including financial, insurance and investment services, big-box retailing, accounting software, commercial, direct selling associations, and franchising. Its clients’ range in size from major corporate brands and trade groups to small businesses and individual consumers. They are served through three business divisions: Payment Solutions, Marketing Services and Retail Channels.
We offer competitive Pay, Benefits, Paid Time Off, and 401k. For more information, visit www.ncpsolutions.com.
Shift: Shift (11:00pm - 7:30pm) + Overtime - Part Time and Full Time Opportunities Available
PAY: NCP offers a competitive wage to increase with experience. 3rd Shift includes a $1.25 shift differential in addition to base pay.
Role Description: NCP Solutions is looking for someone who can operate printers safely and ensure printed materials meet quality standards.
- The candidate should demonstrate the ability to work semi-independently, demonstrating problem solving skills.
- Print jobs in a timely manner without sacrificing quality.
- Forward completed work to appropriate areas (folding, I/O, QC).
- Communicate status of unfinished jobs to relief operator at shift turnover.
- Follow all departmental procedures.
- Fill out IR's correctly and complete daily logs.
- Responsible for being familiar with, and practicing company/department safety rules and regulations.
- Responsible for being familiar with, and practicing company policies as set forth in the Policy and Procedure Guide.
- Overtime required as needed.
- Regular and appropriate attendance is expected in this and all other positions at NCP.
- The candidate must possess a workable knowledge of one of the following types of printers in Print Ops: Xerox 4635, DocuPrint 180, Oce
- The candidate must be able to pass the appropriate quality test associated with the type of printer currently he/she is operating with a score of 85 or better.
- The candidate must meet or exceed the department minimum of clicks per labor hour, currently at 2500 or justification must be made on why the clicks do not meet the department minimum.
- Errors: There must not be a consistency in the types of errors by the candidate during the time as a Trainee
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Strong ability to concentrate.
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to account for all documents processed and shipped.
- Must be 18 years or older.