Process Lead (Coupon) - 2nd Shift
$500 SIGN ON BONUS
NCP Solutions is a leading provider of best-in-class integrated payment solutions, marketing services, retail products, high-value transactional print and electronic documentation, and security solutions. The 45-year-old company serves multiple industries including financial, insurance and investment services, big-box retailing, accounting software, commercial, direct selling associations, and franchising. Its clients’ range in size from major corporate brands and trade groups to small businesses and individual consumers. They are served through three business divisions: Payment Solutions, Marketing Services and Retail Channels.
We offer competitive Pay, Benefits, Paid Time Off, and 401k. For more information, visit www.ncpsolutions.com.
Shift: 2nd Shift (2:30pm - 11:30pm) + Overtime - Part Time and Full Time Opportunities Available
PAY: NCP offers a competitive wage to increase with experience. 2nd Shift offers a .75¢ shift differential in addition to base pay.
Role Description: NCP Solutions is looking for someone who can Schedules and coordinates flow of work within or between departments of manufacturing plant to expedite production by performing the following duties.
- Confers with department supervisor to determine progress of work and to provide information on changes in processing methods.
- Compiles reports concerning progress of work and downtime due to failures of machines and equipment to apprise production planning personnel of production delays.
- Enters daily production totals into database.
- Assist in training new employees in proper machine set-ups and monitor progress
- Direct work and operators to ensure that turn time is met and set-ups are minimized
- Ensure operators have the tools and supplies needed to be successful
- Observe operator performance and reports to make recommendation to increase operator productivity
- Schedule and coordinate monitor employee break and mealtimes
- Operate machinery as needed.
- Monitor removal of completed Postage Analysis (PA)/ job ticket sheets from the Production Control Board
- Other duties as assigned.
- Microsoft word
- Solid lead experience
- Strong ability to concentrate.
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to account for all documents processed and shipped.
- Must be 18 years or older.