V Sort Operator - 3rd Shift
$500 SIGN ON BONUS
NCP Solutions is a leading provider of best-in-class integrated payment solutions, marketing services, retail products, high-value transactional print and electronic documentation, and security solutions. The 45-year-old company serves multiple industries including financial, insurance and investment services, big-box retailing, accounting software, commercial, direct selling associations, and franchising. Its clients’ range in size from major corporate brands and trade groups to small businesses and individual consumers. They are served through three business divisions: Payment Solutions, Marketing Services and Retail Channels.
We offer competitive Pay, Benefits, Paid Time Off, and 401k. For more information, visit www.ncpsolutions.com.
Shift: 3rd Shift(11:00pm - 7:30am) + Overtime - Part Time and Full Time OpportunitiesAvailable
PAY: NCPoffers a competitive wage to increase with experience. 3rd Shift offers a$1.25 shift differential.
Role Description: NCP Solutions is looking for someone who can assist with sorting and packing mail.
- Prioritizes work to be processed.
- Prioritizes sorting tasks with supervisory assistance.
- Maintain clean and organized feeder station and optical reader.
- Evaluate reports and documentation.
- Devise postal schemes.
- Perform quality audits with postal guidelines.
- Reads job order for specifications and determines sequence of operations.
- Positions and secures workpiece on machine table.
- Moves controls to position tool and workpiece in relation to each other, and to set specified feeds, speeds, and adjustments.
- Sets up feeding device, starts machine, and press a button to feed workpiece and engage feed.
- Observes operation of machine and verifies conformance of machined workpiece to specifications.
- Document downtime on maintenance log for errors, source of errors and resolutions.
- Able to read and arrange schemes from sort sheets.
- Strong ability to concentrate.
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to account for all documents processed and shipped.
- Must be 18 years or older.