Scrum Master - Client Delivery
NCP Solutions is a leading provider of best-in-class integrated payment solutions, marketing services, retail products, high-value transactional print and electronic documentation, and security solutions. The 45-year-old company serves multiple industries including financial, insurance and investment services, big-box retailing, accounting software, commercial, direct selling associations, and franchising. Its clients’ range in size from major corporate brands and trade groups to small businesses and individual consumers. They are served through three business divisions: Payment Solutions, Marketing Services and Retail Channels.
We offer competitive Pay, Benefits, Paid Time Off, and 401k. For more information, visit www.ncpsolutions.com.
PAY: Salary Exempt | NCP offers a competitive wage to increase with experience.
ROLE DESCRIPTION: The Scrum Master position will be a servant leader supporting Agile teams in their quest to become self-managing teams following the agreed upon process. They will also assist in removing impediments while fostering an environment for continuous growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing.
- Shape team behavior through excellent management via the agile method.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, application users, and program owners.
- Document iteration metrics, identify areas for improvement using data, and communicate to upper management.
- Ensure processes and procedures are being followed for all efforts.
- Remove project obstacles, develop solutions with the team.
- Ensure milestones are reached and deadlines are met throughout the project lifecycle.
- Document progress and communicate to upper management and stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for successful product delivery.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree or equivalent Scrum Master experience. Certified as a Scrum Master.
- Must possess leadership skills and experience.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have the ability to explain intricate and complicated concepts and ideas.
- Knowledge of defect tracking tools is required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required.
- Adept at anticipating user behavior and solving problems efficiently and creatively
- Please List Preferred or “Plus” Qualifications if Applicable
- Knowledge of data and QA as it pertains to transactional operations/production and financial clients.
- Please provide justification to fill this position
- This is a backfill for an existing position responsible for testing, and assigning tasks to other SQA resources, to insure all Change Requests and Implementation efforts for all Jacksonville clients.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisory responsibilities