Machine Operator - 1st Shift
$1000 SIGN ON BONUS
NCP Solutions is a leading provider of best-in-class integrated payment solutions, marketing services, retail products, high-value transactional print and electronic documentation, and security solutions. The 45-year-old company serves multiple industries including financial, insurance and investment services, big-box retailing, accounting software, commercial, direct selling associations, and franchising. Its clients’ range in size from major corporate brands and trade groups to small businesses and individual consumers. They are served through three business divisions: Payment Solutions, Marketing Services and Retail Channels.
We offer competitive Pay, Benefits, Paid Time Off, and 401k. For more information, visit www.ncpsolutions.com.
Shift:1st Shift (7:00am - 3:30pm) + Overtime - Part Time and Full Time Opportunities Available
PAY: NCP offers a competitive wage to increase with experience. $500 SIGN ON BONUS
Role Description: NCP Solutions is looking for someone who can follow the instructions on a job ticket, operate a machine, and meet production goals
- Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
- Sets stops or guides to specified length as indicated by work order.
- Positions workpieces against stops or aligns layout marks with die or blade.
- Observes machines operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunction.
- Measures workpiece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation.
- Assists other machine operators to set up machine, and stack, mark, pack, and transport finished workpieces.
- Performs housekeeping duties as required on a daily basis.
- Perform duties as required by quality procedures.
- Overtime required as needed.
- Regular and appropriate attendance is expected in this and all other positions at NCP.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong ability to concentrate.
- Three to six months of machine operator and production experience.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to account for all documents processed and shipped.
- Must be 18 years or older.
NCP Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and committed to programs that promote safety in the workplace. Drug testing is required prior to employment and may be requested subsequently.