Sr. Network Administrator
NCP Solutions an OSG Company is a leading provider of best-in-class integrated payment solutions, marketing services, retail products, high-value transactional print and electronic documentation, and security solutions. The 45-year-old company serves multiple industries including financial, insurance and investment services, big-box retailing, accounting software, commercial, direct selling associations, and franchising. Its clients’ range in size from major corporate brands and trade groups to small businesses and individual consumers. They are served through three business divisions: Payment Solutions, Marketing Services and Retail Channels.
We offer competitive Pay, Benefits, Paid Time Off, and 401k. For more information, visit www.ncpsolutions.com.
We are seeking a talented Senior Systems Administrator to join our team to help support and facilitate our growth and expansion of services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support LAN/WAN/Server/Storage Infrastructure for on-premises and cloud environments
- Ensure platform security and adherence to the best practices for IT systems
- Contribute to infrastructure configuration and design in both physical and virtual environments
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Extensive Linux experience
- Extensive knowledge of Server/Storage/Virtualization technologies
- Windows desktop/Server, VMware
- Experience with Windows Server/Active Directory
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS (PREFERRED):
- VMware Certified Associate 6- Data Center Virtualization
- Knowledge of IT-related Security and compliance Frameworks
- NIST, CIS, HITRUST, PCI compliance, SOC, etc.
- MCSE or MCP Certifications
- Linux Slackware Experience
NCP Solutions an OSG Company offers equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.”